Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

M&M'S


Just over a week ago, I decided to be a London tourist and visit M&M's World just beside Leicester Square. The floors were covered in bright, colourful M&M's merchandise and a green nightie caught my eye... 




Hadn't bought myself any nightwear in aggggges and thought that this looked kinda fun. Plus, I think I can get away with it because it's cute and I'm only going to wear it to bed! 




Not only do I love this nightie, but I also love the candy itself. The peanut kind are my favourite. And sooo the theme for this week's nails is M&M's (inspired by my nightie). 





Red Nail: Mavala Mini Polish in the colour London
Blue Nail: Barry M nail paints in np291
Yellow Nail: OPI "So So Skullicious" collection in Candlelight
Green Nail: Barry M nail paints in np290
Orange Nail: OPI "So So Skullicious" collection in Hi, Pumpkin!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment