Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

SPRING BREAKERS

Last week, my friends and I went to a Halloween party. We decided to dress up as the girl gangsters from the film Spring Breakers. We wore bright pink balaclavas, baggy joggers and tiger swimsuits from Missguided. I'll definitely be wearing my swimsuit again - it was extremely comfortable.



I obviously had to paint some nails to match my outfit and to tie in with the theme; this included a dollar sign, palm tree, glitter, gems and water marble art.




Water marble art is the process of dipping nail polish in to water to create a pattern. In order to create this, you will need:

- White polish
- Pink polish
- Yellow polish
- Turquoise polish
- A bowl of water at room temperature
- A cocktail stick




Step 1: Paint the selected nail white and wait for it to dry.

Step 2: Fill a bowl with water at room temperature.

Step 3: Have the 3 coloured nail polishes at the ready - quickly place a drop of each one into the water.

Step 4: Use the cocktail stick to create a pattern in the polish.

Step 5: Place the white nail onto the pattern.

Step 6: Lastly, apply a clear top coat and remove any excess polish with nail polish remover.


This is a quick vine that I made of the process:




Hope you enjoy...


X

No comments:

Post a Comment